Monday, April 30, 2012

Lampung Province's Natural Potentials

By on 8:31 PM



 Lampung’s Nature Potentials
Lampung is a vast province covering an area of 35,376 km2with the population of 7.608.405 km2. Approximately 45% of the area is a residential consisting of towns and villages, while the remaining 55% potentially result in mines and plantations. The mining areas spread in Way Kanan, Tulang Bawang, Central Lampung (Lampung Tengah), East Lampung (Lampung Timur), South Lampung (Lampung Selatan), Tanggamus, West Lampung (Lampung Barat) and North Lampung (Lampung Utara). Plantations also exist in the above mentioned areas that have production centers and agricultural products.
Way Kanan District
Mining products
Potential Volume
Marble
615,800,000.00  m3
Gold
829,680.00 m3
Coal
131,250,000.00 tons
Kaolin
2,929,000 m3
Precious Stone
40,000.00 m3

Tulang Bawang District
Mining products
Potential Volume
Coal
360,000 square km
quartz sand
3,600,000 m3

Central Lampung (Lampung Tengah)
Mining products
Potential Volume
Andesite
443,260,000.00 m3
Gold
102,875 tons
Coal
2,358,855.00 tons
Iron Ore
68,457 tons
Feldspar
389,350,000.00 m3
Granite
980,600,000.00 m3

East Lampung (Lampung Timur)
Mining products
Potential Volume
Andesite
3,449,511 m3
Quartz sand
32,575,000 m3

South Lampung (Lampung Selatan)
Mining products
Potential Volume
Andersite
87,340,000.00 m3
Zeolite
8,000.00 m3
Coal
5,000 tons
Iron core
1,902.000.00 m3
Iron Sand
5,071 m3
Gold
10,732.5 tons
Manganese
243,000 ton
Granite
287,000,000 m3

Tanggamus District
Mining products
Potential Volume
Zeolite
439,670,000.00 m3
Gold
415,677 tons
Coal
867,000.00 tons
Geothermal
400 kilo watt
Granite
62,500,000.00 m3

West Lampung (Lampung Barat)
Mining products
Potential Volume
Andesite
1,000,000.00 m3
Gold
16,783 hectares
Geothermal
430 kilo watt
Trass
2,750,000 m3
Deatomea
170,000.00m3
Perlite
10,500,000.00 m3

North Lampung (Lampung Utara)
Mining products
Potential Volume
Andesite
97,400,000.00 m3

Agricultural Products and Production Centers:
Cassava
Existing Areas
266,586 ha
Production Centers
North Lampung and Way Kanan
Products
Tapioca flour,  dried cassava, fructose, glucose, bio ethanol, citric acid, sobitol, monosodium glutamate, fodder