|image from http://kampoengbamboe-lampung.com|
The restaurants have lists of menu placed on the table. Upon entering the gate of the restaurant you will be welcome by friendly waiters guiding you to a hut of your choice. You can order traditional foods as well as national foods.The restaurant does not service ready-to-eat foods, so your order may take about 30-40 minutes. Snacks are usually given while you await your order.
Foods at Kampoeng Bamboe
- Chicken and fish: Kalasan fried chicken, penyet chicken (served with fried chilly on a stone plate), oxtail soup, grilled carp and more traditional foods you can find here.
- Drinks: All types of drinks are available here such as avocado juice, lemon juice, coconut juice, coffee and many more.
Types of rooms available at Kampoeng Bamboe Restaurant.
- Presentation room: it enables you to hold a presentation for your office.
- Meeting rooms.
- Dining room with chairs and tables
- Huts designed for family gatherings
For further info, you can visit http://kampoengbamboe-lampung.com